My Photo
Name:
Location: Hattiesburg, MS, United States

After mostly disappearing last year, I'm back to blogging again. What started as a blog about what I'll lose (pounds), is now more about me in general. I am random, so is my blog...

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Stupid University Employees

Okay, I don't really have a name to put to this particular person, but he's making my day hell. I have my first trial run appointment to figure out how to do my hair for the wedding. Because of certain things that don't pertain to the university at all, I didn't get a chance to get my pictures printed out to take with me this afternoon. I didn't figure this was a big deal. I carry my laptop and that's it. Well, I get a call this morning that someone, and I know who this someone is but he shall remain nameless in this rant, never filed the paperwork transferring my laptop to our department. So, the guy is coming to look at it this afternoon. I'm leaving at 2 for my appointment. I have black and white, not so great quality, copies printed out of the pictures. But they should be in friggin' color!!!!! People are conspiring to give me a bad week. But at least I remembered to bring my camera, my tiara, and my veil. As well as pictures of the dress. At least it's Thursday and not Monday, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home