My Photo
Name:
Location: Hattiesburg, MS, United States

After mostly disappearing last year, I'm back to blogging again. What started as a blog about what I'll lose (pounds), is now more about me in general. I am random, so is my blog...

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Out Of The Loop

I should be used to no one telling me anything in this place. But somehow it hurts my feelings sometimes. I really do wish the Robin would remember that I can't hear him if I'm not in the part of the office with everyone else.
I'm trying not to get terribly depressed about this. It's always been this way in this office for me. I suggested to Robin that he start doing memos. That way I might can stay in the loop.
At least this time I asked someone in the office about something instead of just calling one of the guys that works with it. Because they forgot to tell me on Tuesday that we aren't allowed to call them. Ever.
Maybe a better job will come available before long.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home