My Photo
Name:
Location: Hattiesburg, MS, United States

After mostly disappearing last year, I'm back to blogging again. What started as a blog about what I'll lose (pounds), is now more about me in general. I am random, so is my blog...

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Work

Sometimes I hate work. I mean, I wish I were wealthy and could spend my time working on my favorite charities all day. But sometimes I just hate the boss. He's a good guy, but he's been getting pissy lately. I think he's spending to much time with his boss. The estrogen is rubbing off on him or something. He pitched a fit last week at the tech IIs. And while the other person kind of deserved it, he was forgetting that I was busting my ass working with people face to face. But I kept my trap shut so I wouldn't lose my job. That would suck with us having just signed a lease.
And since I work and go to school in the same place, I can complain about that here too. They want entirely too much money for used textbooks. It's going to cost me $250 in BOOKS for my two summer classes. And that's buying used books. Of course, I hate that sometimes they don't have any new copies of the books. I think I'm going to have Josh look tonight and see if he can find them cheaper. I'll still get one of the homework books here though. It's not worth the shipping. They only want $9 for it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

wow, we have so much in common, I hate work too :0p ...thought you needed a laugh.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home