My Photo
Name:
Location: Hattiesburg, MS, United States

After mostly disappearing last year, I'm back to blogging again. What started as a blog about what I'll lose (pounds), is now more about me in general. I am random, so is my blog...

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

University

Sometimes I wish I didn't want to finish my degree more than anything else. My calculus teacher is a psycho bitch. She showed up for class 30 minutes late last night. Then argued with the class for 20 minutes before starting to teach. THEN she proceeded to review stuff we we're asking questions about for an hour before starting new material. Then an hour later she gives us a test on everything. This is after not having class last week.
Of course, several people in the class were being unreasonable too. She is the one that teaches the class. She does get to make the decisions. So if she wants to start class ten minutes late and not give a break, that is HER preogative. However, she should also let us know what time class will start and be there at that time each week. While she was giving us that 30 minutes to get our shit together, we were sitting in the classroom wondering if her fat ass was ever going to show up.
I really wish I had written this last night, before I got to sleep and mostly get over it. I was a raving loonatic over this. I was pissed at the teacher and pissed at the class. She tells us that if we don't link how she runs her class, that we can leave. Unfortunately, the other guy that teaches the class doesn't speak English very well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home