My Photo
Name:
Location: Hattiesburg, MS, United States

After mostly disappearing last year, I'm back to blogging again. What started as a blog about what I'll lose (pounds), is now more about me in general. I am random, so is my blog...

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Calculus and My Night Away From Home

I made a 93 on my first test in Calculus. Of course, an A should be easy. It was only algebra.
The teacher finished teaching Chapter 2 and tested us on it last night. I'm really not thrilled that she decided to handle it that way. It's kinda bitchy, don't ya think?
I'm going to e-mail her today and see if she will send me my grade. Otherwise I will have to try and get out of the office this afternoon and go by. I really want to find out my grade this week if I can.
And, while I was gone Josh got industrious in the apartment and hung some curtains in our spare room. I think he went some of the boxes too, but I'm not positive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home